Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Sick Day

Well, I am most certainly sick of sickness!  Last Thursday, Grady went to the doctor with pink eye and an ear infection.  Sunday, Jackson developed pink eye in his left eye.  This morning, the pink eye appeared in Jackson's right eye.  Yes, I do realized I probably should have been putting the eye drops in both eyes just to be safe, but I didn't.  So, we have another sick day.  Molly is at school.  She hasn't shown any signs of being sick and, if she went more than once a week, I probably would have kept her home.

So, what to do with my sick boys?  Play, of course!  I decided to break out some play-doh.  Crazy of me? Perhaps.  I'll most likely just throw away the play-doh they played with just to be safe but a kid needs to have some fun when they've been stuck in the house for DAYS!  Especially when they aren't acting sick and are only home for the sake of the other children at school.  Sadly, Jackson is going to miss his first lego club session of the semester.  Shhhh!  Don't tell him or it will completely ruin his day.  I love my boy and my heart breaks when his heart breaks.






No comments:

Post a Comment