Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Rain or snow, school is still a GO!

While Molly isn't always as thrilled about it as I am, I think it's great that we are still able to have school no matter what the weather.  Today was a bit more difficult since Jackson was still home sick from school.  But she was a good sport about it.  She has already declared he favorite school subject as art.  This doesn't surprise me one bit. :)



She is all register to attend Jackson's current school for 1st grade this coming fall.  At the beginning of our adventure in Kindergarten, I was terrified that she wouldn't be ready but, the light bulbs just keep going on in her head.  I think Kindergarten may just be a success after all!  While I have greatly enjoyed this time with my girl, I will be ready to get my quality Grady time.

No comments:

Post a Comment